A market research firm called YouGov Brand Index has come up with a top-10 list of brands listed according to how loved and satisfied they are by their consumers. The list is interesting…
- Subway – I love Subway too. It’s fressssssh!
- Amazon – I recently discovered Amazon and love it.
- History Channel – I watch Pawn Stars and Chumlee is an inspiration. ‘Nuff said.
- Google – Google+ is meh, but I still search on Google multiple times every day.
- Cheerios – Honey Nut Cheerios are da bomb.
- Lowe’s – I’m not much of a Mr. Fix-It, buy I’d rather go to Lowe’s instead of Home Depot.
- Ford – Strong, quality vehicles with cool new features make Ford a no-brainer. My 1st new car will be a Ford.
- Discovery Channel – Bored? Discovery Channel to the rescue! Cash Cab or Mythbusters anyone?
- Target – Red is my favorite color. Their stores have Starbucks in them.
- Apple – iPhone, iMac, iPod, iPad … user friendliness ftw!
But this is just my opinion, what’s yours? Think a brand was overlooked? Leave me a comment! 😀