If you haven’t heard the news, Marvel’s latest movie Ant-Man is actually pretty good. I highly recommend it – as long as you don’t compare it too much to The Avengers series, you should find it really enjoyable.
Here are 10 things you’ll agree with after watching the movie:
10. The entire audience in your theater was not expecting this
9. Darren Cross looked like an evil Jeff Bezos (the Amazon CEO)
8. You didn’t realize Michael Douglas was in this movie until you saw it
7. You also didn’t realize T.I. was in this movie until you saw it
6. Hope’s bob was so perfect it became distracting
5. Falcon’s cameo was awesome
4. This is the 12th film in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and people still leave the theatre when the credits start?!
3. THOMAS THE TRAIN
2. The ants weren’t gross, they were actually—cute?
1. You were expecting this movie to be lame, but it wasn’t
Have you seen Ant-Man? Let me know what you thought about the movie in the comments below!
Mikey Dunn is a up-and-coming online personality who writes blog posts and publishes YouTube vlogs weekly.
On my blog you’ll find posts about anime, pop culture, and tech published here weekly. To see me in person, subscribe to my YouTube channel TheMikeyVlog! Also check out the About Me page and find me on social: @TheMikeyDunn.